Resolution PC Software is an easy-to-use software platform with powerful modules for measurement and analysis. Resolution can be used with your Ultrospec, Novaspec, GeneQuant, NanoVue, SimpliNano, Libra or WPA spectrophotometers for instrument control increasing your options for working with your spectrophotometer outside of the lab. Resolution PC Software was developed with applications focused on superior usability. Resolution PC software is for use with all Biochrom UV/Vis Spectrophotometers (excluding colorimeters).
Four versions for your analysis:
- Resolution Lite - data acquisition using a Quick Read module.
- Resolution - for all routine measurements.
- Resolution Life Science - for nucleic acid, proteins and cell density measurements.
- Resolution CFR - if you need full 21 CFR part 11 compliance.
Key Features include:
- Quick Read and Quick Scan for fast measurements with limited setup.
- Bespoke method development for your unique laboratory requirements.
- Powerful graphical data display and manipulation options
- Microsoft look and feel for intuitive use.
- Resolution Life Science version has pre-programmed methods in for fast measurements of common methods like protein and DNA/RNA/ quantification and purity measurements as well as cell density measurements and CyDye quantification.
- Library of reference material if your laboratory environment requires regular verification.
- Compatible with Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 (32 and 64bit).
- Save, print or export your analysis as an Excel®, Extended Metafile, HTML, pdf, rich text format, text, Word or XPS file types.
For more information, please download the datasheet below.